Pages

Michela answered our questions


We had an interview with Michela, the representative of Malta, who is highly acclaimed for her powerful voice and her song "Chameleon". We also asked our questions to young singer who won the X Factor Malta.

- How was your talent discovered?

I think that talent is something that one is born with and everyone has some kind of talent - be it playing an instrument, singing, dancing, playing a sport etc. I was born doing what I do and in fact all my family mentions moments where at a really young age I used to start sing and try to imitate a singer I used to watch on the television. As time went by, I got lessons and things started to progress!

- How did you decide to participate X Factor?

It was actually a friend of mine who suggested that I should participate. I knew that a brand like X Factor would take an individual to the next level but I was not sure that it was the right moment for me. Needless to say, I enrolled and as they say, the rest is now history.

- Your song is called "Chameleo" can you tell us more about it?

Just like the mysterious tiny creature who has the ability to change according to its surroundings, the song is a message revolving around that no matter what life throws at us we need to be able to adapt and move on! Give me water, I’m a swimmer, Give me fire, I’m a fighter, Give me love, I’m your lover!

- Your music video is very successful. Could you tell us about your music video?

The music video is an innovative, creative video that blends well with the colourful lyrics of the song. Shooting it was really fun and I must say that we were a group of talented people that made everything so easier.

- You are one of the favorite countries this year, what do you think about it? Were you expecting such nice reactions?

Being a favourite doesn’t mean that you should not work hard for the performance, you are only a favourite in the moment the results come in… till then there’s a lot of hard work to be done. I always give my 100% in everything I do. Without any doubt I will giving my everything to try and achieve the very best result possible.

- Did you find any chance to listen to the other 2019 Eurovision songs, Did you like any of them?

I heard them all, must say that all the songs are unique in their very own way. I wish good luck to my fellow contestants and I can’t wait to share this experience with all of them.

- What do you think about Turkey? Do you have a favorite Turkish Eurovision song?

Funnily enough my all time favourite Eurovision Song Contest song is Hadise’s Dum Tek Tek. It brings so much feel-good vibes that I almost listen to it everyday. Just like the song I think that Turkey is a vibrant country which is full of life and I just can’t wait to visit.

- The last question, what do you want to say to our followers and the Turkish Eurovision fans?

Thanks for your support! I can’t wait to visit it you all!


Yorum Gönder

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates