Pages

We had interview with Benjamin Ingrosso

- Can you just talk about yourself ?
I´m Benjamin Ingrosso - singer and songwriter from Sweden. I love to entertain and love to eat good food and watch superheromovies! Haha

- How has your talent been discovered?
I have parents in the music business so it was naturally for me to go in their footsteps. I love to entertain and I love to meet new people so I think I was meant to do this, haha.

- You first competed in Melodifestivalen in 2017. What made you compete again this year?
I wrote a song that I was proud of and wanted people to listen to - there isn’t a better way to reach out with new music than melfest, and now Eurovison! So amazing!

- Your song is called "Dance You Off” can you tell us more about it?
I wrote it a year ago when me and my ex broke up. I wanted to dance her off. We are now back together happier than ever and she loves the song!

- Your stage show is very successful. Can you tell us about how did this idea come up?
It was me and my team that wanted to do something cool with lights - we wanted to go a little bit off and do something new - so we designed an own stage that I could interfere with! It´s like being in a music video.

- Do you have any artists that has an influence on you within your career?
I love music from the 70- & 80-music! Bee Gees, Hall & Oats, Michael Jackson etc! Get a lot of inspiration from them!

- How do you prepare for Eurovision?
I train a lot, eating good food and just surround myself among people that gives me energy!

- Did you find any chance to listen to the other songs, Did you like any of them?
I have listend to all of them! Like Mikolas song a lot - and the Spanish song!

- What are your thoughts about Turkey, Is there any Turkish entry for Eurovision that you like?
I love "Every Way That I Can!"

- What do you want to say to our followers and the Turkish Eurovision fans?
Thanks to all of you that listen to my music and like what I do! I really hope to come to Turkey and perform someday soon! And thank you for doing this interview with me!

Yorum Gönder

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates