Pages

We had interview with Vanja Radovanović

We did an interview with Vanja Radovanovic who will represent Montenegro on Eurovision!


- Can you just talk about yourself ?
Oh, it's so much easier for me to sing than to talk, that's why i am in music, it's one of the main reasons.

- How did your career in music start?
It was on music festival Budva in 2004.

- How did you decide to participate the National Final?
Well, in first I didn't wanted to compete becouse I couldn't stand rules which said that my song have to be 3.00 minutes long, but after a while i took it as a challange and it worked nice.

- Your song is called "Inje" (Hoarfrost) can you tell us more about it?
It's very emotional, that was the most important thing for me. I wanted to be different, with beautiful melody and lyrics and of course to have my seal on it.

- How is your performance going to be like on Eurovision stage? Is it possible for you to give some information?
I can only say that it will be very artistic, like a video that we are shooting these days.


- How do you prepare for Eurovision?
There is no special preparations, I'm just keep doing things that I've been doing for the last decade: playing, singing, recording in studio with my crew and enjoying as much as I can.

- Did you find any chance to listen to the other songs, Did you like any of them?
Unfortunately I didn't hear any of songs yet, but I can wait to hear all of them.

- Have you been following the previous Eurovisions, What is your favourite song in Eurovision history?
There are lot of great songs during the years, but I can't forget Bandidno from Azukar Moreno and Pokušaj by Laka in Belgrade.

- Turkey not participated to the contest since 2013. Do you have any favourites amongst Turkish entries?
It's definitely Athena-For real. I used to perform it with my band a lot.

- What do you want to say to our followers and the Turkish Eurovision fans?
I hope that they will enjoy in this year ES show and music in a first place!




Yorum Gönder

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates